The heartthrob younger brother of the Backstreet Boys star Nick Carter vanished off the face of the earth. Whatever happened to his undying need for candy, or "Aaron's Party" that never ended. I wish we could go back to "Saturday Night" in the '90s and watch his music videos on Nickelodeon one more time. I know we all miss the songs he did for the classic Nick movies Rugrats in Paris: the Movie, and Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius. Where would we be without (alliteration, there) him? I don't care how many times he cheated on Hilary Duff or which of Hulk Hogan's daughters he tried to seduce. The man is a genius. I could YouTube the hell out of "That's How I Beat Shaq" all day.
So if you ask me, let's throw Aaron's Party one more time. Blast it on your car radio and your iHomes, lets take it back. Thank God he's going to be on Dancing With the Stars. I'm just hoping they pick up Paula Abdul too. The two would be golden together. The cokehead that Paula is would love Aaron up throughout the entire hour. Can't wait.
"Candy in the morning time,
Candy in the hot sunshine.
Candy baby can't you see,
All I want is your candy!"
Candy in the hot sunshine.
Candy baby can't you see,
All I want is your candy!"
I'm much more excited about Macy Gray. She's something like six feet tall so I'm looking forward to her inevitably falling on her partner. And to Donny Osmond's attempts to outcrazy his sister.
ReplyDeletei lipsynced how i beat shaq in my fifth grade talent show contest.
ReplyDelete