God, This Blog is Amazing
i cant even begin to describe
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
college
sooo i arrived sunday. we moved in, ate, ran (i do cross country and track)
then we woke up the next day, and ran.
all weve been doing is running. im not liking it.
anyhoo. ttul bitcheess
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(13)
►
September
(4)
▼
August
(9)
college
Last Day in NYC
My Dream Night With Megan Fox
sup, ladies. my names slim shady. I'm the lead sin...
Aaron Carter
scooters, vacation, fallsleeep then loft looking t...
so tonight was my boy pat fasano's last day in NY ...
by the way, check out my bff's (Paris stole that f...
I'm famous, but no one knows it yet. I'm tired of ...
About Me
Chris Schaller
words cannot describe
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment