Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Dream Night With Megan Fox

So. Someday I'm going to go out on the most amazing date with Megan Fox. It's going to be amazing. I'm going to come over to her house and she's going to be sitting on her couch waiting for me. I'll walk in and give her a kiss hello. Well sit and talk for a few minutes then lie on the couch together and watch TV for a little bit. Then, were going to enjoy an excellent dinner (preferably some kind of pasta with vodka sauce). Finally, we will drive to the beach and park by the water, listening to music on her iPod, and just acting just so perfect. I'm soo looking forward to this. Megan doesn't know about this yet, but hopefully when she reads this she won't be able to resist. Ughh Megan <33

No comments:

Post a Comment